We believe that physical encounters and personal exchanges are now, more than ever, necessary and possible under clear safety measures.
In accordance with the measures imposed by the Federal Office of Public Health and our partner location's safety strategies, we are applying the 2G+ safety strategy for the CfC St. Moritz. This will allow us to keep the intimate and social spirit during the three days of the conference while ensuring the safety of all Attendees and complying with local requirements.
Find below more information about:
- Official COVID regulations for entry to Switzerland
- CfC St. Moritz - 2G+ safety strategy
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Official COVID regulations for entry to Switzerland
- Check travel requirements: before travelling to Switzerland, check current entry requirements on Travel-Check (FOPH).
- Entry form: all travelers must complete the entry form "SwissPLF".
- Vaccinated/recovered: must show negative test result (PCR not older than 72h / rapid antigen test not older than 24h).
- Unvaccinated/not recovered: must show negative test result (PCR not older than 72h / rapid antigen test not older than 24h).Please note that while you may enter Switzerland unvaccinated/not recovered, you may not participate in events such as the CfC St. Moritz, as here the 2G+ strategy applies (vaccinated/recovered + tested).
- Covid certificate: If you are vaccinated or recovered but don't have a certificate recognized in Switzerland, we kindly ask you to apply for a Swiss Covid certificate (see "2. CfC St. Moritz safety strategy for January 2022 - Update").
IMPORTANT: Please consider that CfC St. Moritz applies the 2G+ safety strategy which means that people who have not been vaccinated or recovered are not granted access to the conference (cf. CfC St. Moritz - "2G+" safety strategy).
2. CfC St. Moritz - "2G+" safety strategy
In accordance with the measures imposed by the Federal Office of Public Health and our location partners' safety strategies, we are applying the 2G+ safety strategy for the CfC St. Moritz. The following is needed for every Attendee to participate in the conference:
- “2G”: Every Attendee must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health and the Federal Commission for Vaccination) or recovered from COVID-19 (as defined by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health). Only fully vaccinated or recovered people will be admitted to the conference. Please check the following website in regards to the accepted vaccines:
- “+”: You must present a negative antigen test result (rapid antigen test not older than 24h) at any time during the Event. Therefore, there will be mandatory daily antigen tests conducted in our in-house test center for every attendee.
- “COVID certificate”: All Attendees must carry a valid COVID Certificate recognized in Switzerland indicating the vaccination or confirmation of recovery to participate in the conference. A COVID certificate which has been obtained by a negative PCR test or rapid antigen test will not be accepted by the conference and thus no access to the conference will be granted.
Interaction and hygiene at the conference
Collective adherence to behavioral and hygiene principles will further enhance safety throughout the conference:
- Air cleaners: in the main conference room, mobile indoor air cleaners will ensure certified high-quality air purification.
- Hand washing: Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be widely available throughout the event venue.
- Masks: Wearing masks is mandatory in non-event, official venue areas and the main conference room (Festivo). In the conference dedicated spaces, masks are not mandatory but you are free to wear one.
- Mask type: Please bring your own FFP2 masks, which will be the only mask type that may be worn inside the events zone. Additionally, some masks will also be distributed by the CfC St. Moritz.
- Personal entry card: you will receive a personal entry card for the conference. This assures that only people accepted by the CfC St. Moritz can enter the conference space which reduces also the risk that people outside the conference get in contact with you.
- Daily testing: The newly imposed measures result in mandatory antigen tests on all conference days at no extra cost for participants
To see a list of answers for our most frequently asked questions, please click here.